About This Course
Learn Python programming from scratch with 6 hands-on projects in this 13.5-hour Python course!
The average salary for Python novices/freshers starting their career is 6lpa and the salary for the experts range over 24lpa. This might shift across businesses relying upon the work job, ability, nature of work, city, and so forth Numerous IT organizations like Nokia, IBM, Yahoo, Disney, Google, and numerous others are on the steady post for Python engineers.
Course Curriculum :
- The Companies using Python. Popular Applications where Python is used.
- Python Environment Setup (Jupyter & Anaconda).
- Fundamentals: Variables, Numbers and Boolean, Strings, Arithmetic Operators, The Double Equality Sign, Reassign Values, Add Comments, Line Continuation, Indexing Elements, Structure Your Code with Indentation, comparison Operators, Logical and Identity Operators.
- Data Types: Immutable – [Numbers, Strings, Tuples]; Mutable – [Lists, Dictionaries, Sets] and related operations.
- Loops: For Loops (break, continue, pass) & While Loops
- Functions: creating and calling functions, lambda, filter, map, in-built functions, user-defined functions
- Condition: if, if-else, nested if-else, else-if
- Library: What is a library, what is a package, how to create packages, Introduction to PIP, Namespace, Using Python Packages, Installing Packages via PIP
- An intro to Tkinter – Python GUI Library
- An overview of the Spyder IDE
- Student Portfolio
- Rock Paper Scissor
- Multiplication Tables
- Real Calculator
- News App with Tkinter
- Bulk File Renamer
Checkout Data Science Program:
- 13+ Hours of Video Content
- 6 Hands-on Projects
- Verified Completion Certificate
- Special Gift for Your Career
- The training is for beginners and moderate-level students.
- If you are having a passion to learn Python and you know how to turn on a computer. You can learn. You will need a computer, access to the internet, interest in learning Python, and basic math knowledge.
22 Lessons13h 49m