Python Programming : Beginner to Expert in 2 Weeks
Python for beginners
This is a Python Programming Course for Beginners. Learn Python programming from scratch with 6 hands-on projects in this 15 hours of Python course!
Pre-requisites and Eligibility : If you are having a passion to learn Python and you know how to turn on a computer. You can learn. You will need a computer, access to the internet, interest in learning Python, basic math knowledge: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division etc.
Doubt Solving ? : You will get access to the LinkedIn group, where your instructors and your classmates can solve your doubts.
The average salary for Python novices/freshers starting their career is 6lpa and salary for the experts ranges over 24lpa. This might shift across businesses relying upon the work job, ability, nature of work, city, and so forth Numerous IT organizations like Nokia, IBM, Yahoo, Disney, Google, and numerous others are on the steady post for Python engineers.
You will get Python course completion certificate from College Finder which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
Python Beginner to Expert Course Curriculum :
- The Companies using Python. Popular Applications where Python is used.
- Python Environment Setup (Jupyter & Anaconda).
- Fundamentals: Variables, Numbers and Boolean, Strings, Arithmetic Operators, The Double Equality Sign, Reassign Values, Add Comments, Line Continuation, Indexing Elements, Structure Your Code with Indentation, Comparison Operators, Logical and Identity Operators.
- Data Types: Immutable – [Numbers, Strings, Tuples]; Mutable – [Lists, Dictionaries, Sets] and related operations.
- Loops: For Loops (break, continue, pass) & While Loops
- Functions: creating and calling functions, lambda, filter, map, in-built functions, user defined functions
- Condition: if, if-else, nested if-else, else-if
- Library: What is library, what is package, how to create packages, Introduction to PIP, Namespace, Using Python Packages, Installing Packages via PIP
- An intro to Tkinter – Python GUI Library
- An overview of the Spyder IDE
- Student portfolio
- Rock Paper Scissor
- Multiplication Tables
- Real Calculator
- News App with Tkinter
- Bulk File Renamer